Nikolay Tzvetkov and I sat around the drawing table and confidently started to build this model. We combined the REV II body with the Phen headstock. We also made some contour changes to the body and added new electronics and bridge and here it is – the new REV II 5-string — Nikolay’s signature bass guitar
Body: Bulgarian Ash and Bulgarian heavy figured black Poplar burl top. Wenge veneer lamination in between.
Neck: Air dried Balkan plain Maple, 3 pieces plus Ebony stripes reinforcement
- 16″ (406.4mm) fingerboard radius
- 34″ (863.6mm) scale
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at the 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at the 12-th fret
- 45mm (1.771″) width at the nut
- Matching headstock
- 24 medium Jumbo frets – EVO-gold
- Mother of pearl inlays.
Construction: Bolt-on, 4 screws plus ferrules
Pickups: Haeussel – JazzBucker set, Ebony box
Nut: Indian water Bull horn
Finish: High gloss Polyester
Strap pins: Standard
- Master Volume (Push/Pull -Active/Passive).
- 3 way mini toggle Bridge pickup – South coil/Humbucker/North coil
- 3 way mini toggle Neck pickup – South coil/Humbucker/North coil
Noll “TCM 3”, 9V onboard preamp.
Weight: 4,300kg (9.4lbs)
Stainless steel electronics box cover plate.
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pick ups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present signature bass guitar or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.
The bass comes with: