“Only true handmade instruments can have it!”
KD’s bass and guitar Lifetime Warranty is what I give to our customers. They deserve it!
The knowledge and skills I have developed over the last twenty years are implemented in the creation of each KD instrument. The very heart and soul of each instrument is found in its wood and I choose every single piece with care and precision. Not only does its outward beauty depend on the wood’s character, but so does the quality of its sound. I use rare wood and high-quality parts made by different manufacturers who are proven by the quality of their products and who take care of each customer individually. The warranty is Limited, because every KD instrument has been created with different parts (electronics, hardware, etc) by different manufacturers that provide different warranty periods for their products. The Lifetime Warranty that I provide covers my work on the instrument (the work over the wooden parts and components, the choice of wood and all other parts that I make).
KD (Kostadin Dimitrov) guarantees that his musical instruments are free from defects, and are covered by a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, bridges, tuners and all other electronic components are covered by warranty given by its` manufacturer.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at KD`s discretion) without charge. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with this warranty service and repairs on KD instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only KD is authorized to do repairs under warranty. No other kind of written or oral warranty applies.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by accident, normal wear, misuse or natural cracking of lacquer (sudden changes of temperature or humidity).
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty:
1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
2. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
3. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials.
4. Damage, corrosion or rusting of Â any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
5. Any damage to an instrument r resulting from customization or modification.
6. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument / amplifier, case, cover or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zips, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
7. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
8. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
NOTE: This warranty applies to the original purchaser only. If the warranty is to be continued after change of owner, the instrument has to be inspected by the KD. Warranty is void if the instrument is not registered within 30 days from the purchase. To register your instrument Â send following information to www.kdbasses.com: instrument model, serial number, date and place of purchase, owner name, address and email address.
Please, retain your original Certificate of Authenticity, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument with your original Certificate of Authenticity to KD dealer, from whom you purchased your instrument. In other cases contact directly KD.
If you have any questions or comment do not hesitate to contact: www.kdbasses.com
You are always welcome! Thank you!
KD workshop, Sofia, Bulgaria