KD REV II 5-string is the second signature bass I made specially for the Bulgarian Bass player Nikolay Tsvetkov. The bass is made under original REV II design but this time it is Multi-Scale, a Fanned fret bass. Nikolay named the bass UNIVERSE.
Body: Seasoned Bulgarian spotted Alder plus the phenomenal multicolor stabilized Maple burl top. Wenge veneer lamination in between.
Neck: CONE CORE neck construction, 3-pieces plain Balkan Maple plus two stripes Purple Heart and two more stripes Wenge.
- Multiscale 34” first string 37” fifth string
- Side position marks 2mm black dots
- Abalone Pearl front dots
- 20″ (508mm) fingerboard radius
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at 12-th fret
- 45mm (1.771″) nut width
- 24 medium Jumbo frets
- The nut is made of Indian water Bull horn – cone shape
- Inner binding – Wenge veneer
Fingerboard: Flamed Maple
Bridge: Individual 17,5mm (0.688″) spacing
- 90P46CBC – T – Bridge
- 90P46CBC – B – Neck
Finish: High Gloss Polyester
Strap pins: LOXX
- VOLUME Push/Pull, Active/Passive
- MID Push/Pull 250Hz – 800Hz
Bartolini HR-5.2AP/918 onboard preamp 9V
Weight: 4.450kg (9.8lbs)
Stainless steel electronic box cover plate.
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pickups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the Fanned fret basses or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.
This Fanned Fret Bass comes with: