Silvia Yellow Chick – left-handed tele style guitar.
Body: Bulgarian Alder, seasoned 9 years
Neck: One piece, seasoned 11 years Bulgarian Maple
- 12″ (304.8) fingerboard radius
- 25,5″ (647.7mm) scale
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at the 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at the 12-th fret
- 43mm (1.692″) width at the nut
- Two way/course truss rod
- Matching headstock
- Matching headstock backside
Construction: Bolt-on, 4 strews and bushings
Bridge: GOTOH fixed bridge, strings through body
Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
Pickups: Haeussel humbucker VIN + B A5
Controls: Master VOLUME
Nut: Indian Water Bull horn
Finish: Colored Polyester. Backside of the neck is treated with Tung Oil.
Strap pins: Standard
Electronic Cover plate: Ebony
Weight: 3,500kg (7.7lbs)
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pickups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present left-handed tele style guitar or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.
The guitar comes with:
– Certificate Of Authenticity;
– Set of two KD cleaning towels:
– LIMITED LIFETIME warranty