Yet another version of the Phentom, this 7-string, 26” scale electric guitar was designed for drop G tuning. The body’s design has been slightly modified and enlarged to avoid neck-dive at the extended 24-fret neck and a reversed 7 in-line The Wiseman style headstock. Apart from the fingerboard, primarily Bulgarian wood was used in the construction of this guitar with some of the wood being the extremely rate Olive Ash Burl.
Body: One piece seasoned Bulgarian Ash plus Bulgarian Olive Ash burl Drop Top.
Neck: 3 pieces seasoned Bulgarian Maple plus two Walnut veneer lamination. CONE CORE construction
- 16″ inches (406,4mm) fingerboard radius
- 26″ inches (660,4mm) scale
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at the 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at the 12-th fret
- 48mm (1.889″) width at the nut (acoustic neck sized)
- 24 frets (2,8mmx1,2mm) Stainless Steel
- Two way truss rod
- Matching headstock Bulgarian Olive Ash burl 2mm lamination
- „C” shaped neck
- Recessed machine heads
- Reversed headstock “The Wiseman” shape
- 2mm white side marks
Fingerboard: Exotic Ebony
Tuners: Schaller M6 mini, 7 in line
Bridge: Gotoh 510 FX-7
Pickups: Haeussel 7-string set:
– VIN + Neck
– TOZZ Bridge
- Master VOLUME
- 3-possition Toggle pickup switch
- Master TONE
Nut: Indian Water Bull Horn
Finish: High gloss natural color Polyester. Backside of the neck is sprayed with Acrylic matt
Strap pins: Schaller S-locks
Weight: 3.950kg (8.7lbs)
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present 26” scale electric guitar or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
Check out our Facebook page by clicking on KDbasses to see all the available rare wood materials pictured there
This 26” scale electric guitar comes with: