Turbulence – this left handed guitar is another example of the beautiful combination between the local (Bulgarian) wood materials and an elegantly-aggressive guitar design.
Body: Seasoned Bulgarian spotted Alder plus Bulgarian ultra figured black Poplar burl Drop top. Wenge veneer lamination between the top and the back.
Neck: Seasoned Bulgarian Maple three pieces. Cone Core construction plus Walnut veneer lamination. Backside of the neck is Oil treated.
- 16″ (406.4mm) fingerboard radius
- 25.5″ (647.7mm) scale
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at the 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at the 12-th fret
- 43mm (1.692″) width at the nut
- Two way/course truss rod
- Matching headstock, Wenge veneer lamination beneath
- Milky white binding
- Wenge veneer lamination between the fingerboard and the neck
Construction: Bolt-on, woodcarving imitating neck-plate
Tuners: Hipshot locking
Bridge: Blade Runner tremolo
Frets: 22 Medium jumbo.
- Bridge – Haeussel VIN B A2
- Middle – Haeussel ST Blues
- Neck – Haeussel ST Blues
- 3-position blade switch
- TONE, Push/Pull splitcoil humbucker
Finish: High gloss polyester
Weight: 3,400kg (7,4lbs)
Stainless steel electronic box cover plate.
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pickups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present left handed guitar model or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.