Saturn 4 string is a bass project specially made for our loyal customer Mihail Toshev. One of the main feature of the bass is using the unique multicolor stabilized Maple burl top. There is no doubt – the material gives impression of a wood material comes out from space.
Body: Mahogany Sapele plus unique multicolor stabilized Maple burl top. Maple veneer lamination in between
Neck: CONE CORE neck construction, 3-pieces Mahogany plus two stripes Maple veneer lamination.
- Matching headstock
- 34″ (863.6mm) scale
- Side position marks – 2mm white dots
- 16″ (406.4mm) fingerboard radius
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at 12-th fret
- 40mm (1.574″) nut width
- 24 medium Jumbo frets
- The nut is made of Azobe wood
- Green Abalone front position markers
Fingerboard: Azobe. Maple veneer lamination between the fingerboard and the neck.
Bridge: ABM MKII, 19mm (0.748″) spacing
- Big Blademan – bridge
- Big Blademan – neck
Strap pins: LOXX
- VOLUME Push/Pull, Active/Passive
- BASS (push/pull bridge pickup – series down, parallel up)
- MID (1kHz down, pull up for 400Hz)
- TREBLE (push/pull neck pickup – series down, parallel up)
Onboard preamp – Nordstrand JC-3B, 9V
Weight: 4,400kg (9.7lbs)
Stainless steel electronic box cover plate.
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pickups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present bass model with multicolor stabilized Maple burl top or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.
The bass comes with: