In “The 10 (+1) questions we ask everybody”, Guitars Exchange ask Kostadin Dimitrov:
- How did you end up becoming, or starting out as, a luthier?
- What inspires you to design and manufacture a new guitar?
- Do you look for a given sound for any particular reason?
- Select one and talk about: soul, jazz, blues, rock, pop…or other.
- Are you a jobbing artist or a solitary artisan?
- What was the last record or CD you bought? And listened to?
- Electric or acoustic?
- What is the secret behind your choice of wood?
- Why should we consider luthier-crafted guitars as a viable option to guitars made by the large manufacturers?
- Who plays your guitars? Who would you like to have play your guitars?
+1 What strings do you use on your guitars and what amplifiers do you like most?
Read the Kostadin’s answers here: The luthier Kostadin Dimitrov for Guitars Exchange