Saturn Mr. Plum is a bass project made with the collaboration of Andy Irvine. Being a professional bass player, he shared his precious experience and gave his best knowledge in specifying the specs and features for building this one-of-a-kind custom electric bass.
Body: Bulgarian spotted Alder core with Bulgarian super rare Plum tree top. Wenge veneer lamination in between
- CONE CORE neck construction! 3-pieces plain Balkan Maple, two stripes Bulgarian wild Cherry;
- Matching headstock
- 34″ (863.6mm) scale
- Side position marks – black dots
- 12″ (304.8mm) fingerboard radius
- 20mm (0.787″) thickness at 1-st fret
- 22mm (0.866″) thickness at 12-th fret
- 45mm (1.771″) nut width
- Walnut veneer lamination between the neck and the fingerboard
- Thumb nest feature
- 22 medium Jumbo frets
Fingerboard: Stabilized Balkan Maple
Bridge: Hipshot 18mm (0.708″) spacing
Pickups: Nordstrand “Big Blades”
Nut: Indian water Bull horn
Finish: High gloss Polyester
Strap pins: Standard
- VOLUME Push/Pull, Active/Passive
- BASS EQ, cut/boos
- MIDDLE EQ, cut/boost
- TREBBLE EQ, cut/boost
Noll TCM3 onboard preamp, 9V
Weight: 3.900kg (8.5lbs)
Stainless steel electronic box cover plate.
Copper shielding protects the entire electronic box and pickups.
Send me an e-mail via the Contact form to check the availability of the present custom electric bass model or to get more information about placing an order!
Custom options and price are available upon request!
Click on the images to enlarge!
On our Facebook page you can see the available rare wood materials. Click KDbasses to check them out.
The bass comes with: